You can provide guests with a variety of options from classic flavors like strawberry, cherry, and grape, to more unexpected flavors, and they’ll have a blast shaving their own ice and pouring all of those delicious syrups on top. If you really want to stir up some fun and excitement, then we’ve got a simple and satisfying recipe that kids of all ages and grown-ups alike will really enjoy, plus it’s so easy to prepare in minutes.
- Shaved ice or snow cone machine
- Cups or Bowls
- 1 oz. of Blueberry shaved ice syrup
- 1 oz. of Coconut shaved ice syrup
- 1 oz. of Strawberry shaved ice syrup
- 1 oz. of Pineapple shaved ice syrup
- Step 1: After shaving your ice, transfer it into individual cups or bowls.
- Step 2: You’ll pour the syrups across the top of the shaved ice in an order. Starting from the outside, pour or pump the Coconut and Blueberry syrups.
- Step 3: Next, moving towards the center, pour the Strawberry, and right down the middle, the Pineapple syrup.
- Step 4: Serve with spoon-straws, slurp, and enjoy!
With this combination of juicy, refreshing fruit flavors, Berry Fresh will be an ideal treat for any occasion and a delicious change of pace from your typical snacks and desserts.
We invite you to try today’s recipe and share your results with us on Facebook. If you have any shaved ice or snow cone recipes of your own that you would like to share, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you may be featured on our recipes page!