- Ensure the champagne is well chilled before starting. You can also chill the Hawaiian Shaved Ice® Pink Lemonade syrup in advance.
- Slice a lemon to create lemon wheels for garnish. Wash and set aside fresh raspberries.
Mix Pink Lemonade Base:
- In a mixing glass or pitcher, combine 8 tablespoons of Hawaiian Shaved Ice® Pink Lemonade flavored syrup with a splash of champagne. Stir well to create a pink lemonade base.
Fill Champagne Flutes:
- Pour the pink lemonade base into champagne coupes or flutes, filling them about one-third full.
Top with Champagne:
- Gently pour chilled champagne over the pink lemonade base in each coupe, allowing the effervescence to blend with the fruity flavor.
Garnish with Lemon and Raspberries:
- Place a lemon wheel on the rim of each glass and drop a few fresh raspberries into the drink for a burst of color and flavor.
- Your Pink Lemonade Champagne is ready to be served! Enjoy this effervescent and fruity champagne cocktail as a refreshing and stylish beverage.
Feel free to adjust the syrup quantity based on your sweetness preference and experiment with the ratio of champagne to pink lemonade for your desired level of sweetness and effervescence. Cheers!