Shave the Ice:
- Start by shaving only 1/3 of your ice into your preferred cup or bowl.
- Pour about 1.5 ounces of Cherry flavored Hawaiian Shaved Ice® syrup on the first section of shaved ice.
- Top the syrup-soaked ice with your favorite pickle chunks.
- Repeat the process two more times, layering shaved ice, Cherry flavored Hawaiian Shaved Ice® syrup, and pickle chunks until you reach the top.
- Top off your shaved ice creation with the final layer of Cherry flavored Hawaiian Shaved Ice® syrup and pickle chunks.
Optional Spicy Kick:
- If you're feeling spicy, add optional toppings like cayenne pepper, chamoy sauce, or chili salt to finish off your concoction.
Serve and Enjoy:
- Serve your Piccadilly Shaved Ice with a spoon and savor the unique blend of sweet, tangy cherry syrup, and the savory crunch of pickle chunks.
*Note: Cherry flavored syrup is the traditional choice, but feel free to experiment with other fruity flavors for your Piccadilly creation.