Syrup flavors like strawberry and grape are nice, but, they don’t quite capture the spirit of Halloween like some of the following favorites.
Let’s start with a spine-tingling recipe that you can prepare in minutes, and get the conversation going!
SHARK ATTACK SNOW CONE RECIPE
Servings: 1 | Time: 2 mins. | Tools Needed: Ice shaver
- 20 oz. of Shaved Ice
- 4 oz. of Blue Hawaiian Snow Cone Syrup
- 3 oz. of Tiger’s Blood Snow Cone Syrup
- 1 Sour Patch Kid
- 1 Gummy Shark
- Step 1: Start by shaving ice into a cup.
- Step 2: Create a large dome shape on top using a dome shaper or a gloved hand.
- Step 3:: Begin by pouring Blue Hawaiian flavored syrup around the outside edge of the ice, leaving the center unflavored.
- Step 4: Next, drizzle Tiger’s Blood flavored syrup down the center.
- Step 5: Finish by topping with a Sour Patch Kid candy (who will pose as the Shark victim) in the center of the red syrup, and a gummy shark (the attacker) creeping up the side of the shaved ice in the blue syrup.
- Step 6: Serve with a spoon or a spoon-straw.
Chocolate Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Syrup
Hawaiian Shaved Ice is proud to present a decadent new way to enjoy chocolate! Our chocolate shaved ice and snow cone syrup has the rich brown color and taste of authentic milk chocolate, but without the extra calories and sweetness. Not only is it yummy as is, but our chocolate syrup is also quite versatile, in that it can be blended with other flavored syrups, such as strawberry, cherry, and buttercream.
Running out of flavored syrup when you most need it is never fun. For this reason, our chocolate shaved ice and snow cone syrup is conveniently available in individual quart and gallon size containers, or as part of an assortment pack.
Do you have any haunting Halloween party ideas or themed recipes that you would like to share with us? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.