Prepare the Watermelon:
- Cut the watermelon in half and set one half aside for later enjoyment. If using a small watermelon, you'll only need to cut off the top.
Carve Melon Balls:
- Using a melon baller, carve enough melon balls to line the outer edge of the watermelon. It's recommended to carve more than needed.
Hollow Out Watermelon:
- Once you have enough melon balls, hollow out the remainder of the watermelon and place the carved watermelon pieces in a bowl to enjoy later.
Prepare Shaved Ice:
- Shave 24 oz. of ice into a bowl using a Hawaiian Shaved Ice® machine. Transfer the shaved ice into the hollowed watermelon.
Pour Watermelon Syrup:
- Pour Hawaiian Shaved Ice® Watermelon syrup generously over the shaved ice, ensuring even coverage.
Add Melon Balls:
- Line the edge of the watermelon with the carved melon balls.
Optional Chocolate Chip Topping:
- If desired, top the shaved ice with chocolate chips for an extra treat.
Garnish and Serve:
- Garnish the watermelon melon ball cooler with a drink umbrella and a straw. Serve immediately and enjoy this refreshing summer delight!